Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Odds n' Ends from The Cape

Mister Man. .I am soooo bizzeeeee  I meet myself comin' n; goin'. . . .We are getting ourselves ready for all the holidays. . .storing in the vittles, beverages, cleaning. . .. oh yeah big time. . .Mom thinks every nook and cranny has GOT to be cleaned "for all the company"!  Hell with that!  If they think it is dirty, let them pitch in and clean it. . . .as if my thinking on that would pass muster with Ms O'Shea, the original Mrs Clean !

AND who is free, able bodied, available, nothing else to do?  MOI, ME. . Justi. . . m'boyooooo, yepper
the one, the only, the original youngest son who still lives at home, pays no room and board, and has all the services to enjoy. . . .so I work, therefore I am bizzzeeeeee. . .plus I also drive a Honda Fit where the back seats go down - like the Ho's around South Station, so I've heard. . .hahahaha -- and so there is tons of room to carry all the holiday supplies back home to the DUNES!

THAT'S what I am up to these days. . .. . my computer weeps with loneliness. . . . ho ho ho.  Yesterday we hauled in from near Faolmouth/Hyannis -hehe-  the ten-foot Christmas tree. . . which still leaves room for the giant star. . in the grand room which has 12' floor to ceiling
. . . . .

and so last night while Dad was home too we decorated the bloody tree. . . .so it is all lit up like a Christmas tree. . . .well. . it  IS  a Christmas tree. . . .. ho ho ho. . . .

and. . .during the early morning hours I awoke. . around 3:20 and discovered I had been sound asleep in my recliner. . .stretched out full length. . .why wasn't I in my loverly bed. . you've seen the pics, even though you don't like my curtains at Mme Bouvier's. . . .I have the same bed structure here at home too. . . .the metal frame is very simple and has been tested to hold 2400 lbs. . . did they think a bunch of horny pachaderms were gonna orgie on it??. . . it has a 10" memory foam mattress which is so groovey to sleep on. . . so anyway I had fallen asleep in my chair. . . so you bet your hunk ass  I got mine undressed and into/rather onto the memory foam. . . . .zzzzzzzzzzzzz till around  8 a.m. I hadta pee. . ..so I decided to stay up. . .make my coffee and sleaze out a bit more with you. . .

3 comments:

Gary Kelly said...

That's a very nice piece, JustinO... well writ. I see the O'Sheas are going to have a memorable and enjoyable Chrissy, and I hope you take lots of piccies for you to enjoy when you're as long in the tooth as I.

There's a story about the fairy on top of the Christmas tree. One Christmas at the North Pole, Santa was having a real bad hair day. Everything had gone wrong. Some of the reindeer were sick, the elves weren't doing their jobs properly, Mrs Claus was bitching about this and that, and Santa was fuming.

Then there was a knock at the door. Santa answered the knock and there standing outside was a fairy holding a Christmas tree. "Hello Mr Claus," she said, "isn't it a lovely day? I've brought you a nice present... a lovely Christmas tree. Where would you like me to stick it?"

J said...

Don't knock the recliner. Having sustained my second surgical procedure in six months I can assure you that it is comfortable and prevents your rolling over onto a stray lacerated limb.

JustinO'Shea said...

Oh. . .no way knocking the recliner. . .I had slept very well. . .but slept better in my bed. . .