Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

: MERRY CHRISTMAS






you need to cut n paste this into your browser. .
count_your_blessings.wmv (6707KB)

To All Those Near and Dear to Me. . . A Blessed Joy-filled Peace-filled Christmas-tide. . . .

For some while now I have been reflecting on a number of important people, events, things in my life. . .dealing with "Matters of Consequence" as the Fox says to The Little Prince. . . one of my most favorite stories.

Recently the Prophets from the Financial Temples  proclaimed to all who would listen that  in order to he happy you really ought to have a yearly salary of at least $75,000.00.  Well, well, well. . . guess what!  According to the Prophets I am likely doomed to a life of misery and deprivation!   ho ho ho. . .I do not believe that for one second.  I have never ever had anywhere near that kind of money . . . and assuredly I never will.
And I do not care in the least !   Because I know they are woefully wrong.  ho ho ho

I've been counting my blessings and I have discovered I am a very wealthy guy. . . .very wealthy.  You see I try to live a life of gratitude. . . I include this video in my attempt to share with you and to invite you to be grateful with me for all the many gifts and blessings in my life. . .and in your lives too.  We are indeed blessed and have every reason to shout out MERRY CHRISTMAS  as we enjoy all the gifts we have.

May your hearts be merry and bright. . . . .THANK YOU !
      J u s t i n   &   P e t e r

6 comments:

Gary Kelly said...

20 years ago I was on $75,000 a year, and now I'm on the age pension which is about a quarter of that. And guess what? Ho ho ho! No worries. I have everything I need, plus a few things I don't need.

Anonymous said...

It's about 9 minutes to midnight, Christmas Eve and I'm off to bed.

Merry Christmas and best wishes Justin, Peter and everyone. ...ah yeah, you too Tiny Tim...errr... I mean, Gary...lol

Greg in almost-Christmas-Adelaide

Unknown said...

I do make poor look good.

Have a great Christmas guys!

Gary Kelly said...

And a Merry Christmas to you, ho, ho
And a Merry Christmas to you.
I hope that in twenty eleven you manage
To keep yourself outta the poo.

JCinmeforever said...

Thank you Justin (and Peter), And all of you 'Dunesies' out there...

Merry Christmas!

May we all experience a Blessed New Year!

Smiles, JCinmeforever

Anonymous said...

Reading Gary Kelly's comments, one can guess what is in that cup he's shown sipping, and if he was on $75,000 a year 20 years ago and now is on the age pension, he clearly was sipping the same stuff 20 years ago. It reminds me of the old saying about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to Justin, Peter, and all who read his blog.