Friday, January 21, 2011

Noble Aims and Goal

PTT-011911-GAYTWOGETHER





Quantcast
   I think that gay guys are often very motivated, filled with ideals, hopes and desires, and struggle to fulfill these and live them out in our relationships.  Just look at this photo from Michael's blog w.w.w.gaytogether.com. . . .beautiful.  And the feelings and/or aim and goal in relationship:  that is awesome, challenging, encouraging.  It expresses well how I feel in my relationship with Peter.  This is who and how I want to be.  Just suppose if both of us. . ..both of YOU. . .had this ideal as priority in our lives. . . .just think how good, balanced, enjoyable a relationship would be.   WoW !  The beauty of the photo caught my eye; the  nobility of the words caught my heart.  It says very well how and what WE are trying to BE/DO !  So we help each other. .  .hand in hand. . .justino
   

6 comments:

Jim said...

That's what it's all about. Sometimes it is very difficult to be in sync, but to get back on that track is the key. Keep that quote handy......it's a good reminder.

JCinmeforever said...

I believe that good communication, sharing of common dreams and goals are good keys to practice in any relationship...spouse, life-partner, parent, child. Focus on others first is a good one too!

Smiles, JCinmeforever

Gary Kelly said...

I agree with JC. Focus on others.

Anonymous said...

I just hope Peter realises how lucky he is.

Greg in Adelaide

JustinO'Shea said...

Well, I DO know how lucky I am! ;-)

radicaljoe7@gmail.com said...

Justin,
The saying a "Picture is worth
more than a Thousand Words" it is.