Sunday, January 2, 2011

Info on JustinDunes Blog

I began my blog  JUSTIN   DUNES  around  July 1, 2009.  Then earlier this year a couple of the readers began encouraging me
to add a stat counter so as to have a better idea of who and what info about my readers.  To me, the numbers of people who visit and read my blog is very large. . .and I am pleased and a bit flattered:  Something good must be going on.  ;-)   The counter began its work July 1, 2010.

Viewers from the 10 largest number of countries visiting break down like this. :   USA. . . .15,324.   Australia. . . .3,467.
Canada . . . .1,253.   United Kingdom. . . .994.   Germany. . . .967.   France. . . . 435.   New Zealand. . . . 399.
South Korea. . . . 324.     Netherlands. . . .225.    Brazil. . . .183

There are a lot of other countries with lesser numbers.  I am very curious who you might be. . . and think it would be wonderful
if I had actually met all of you, talked about all sorts of 'matters of consequence', shared some dreams and realities.  Again I invite and
encourage you all and any to leave a message, a comments, just say HI, Salut, Bon jour, Nihao.. . . ;-)

The stats collector also leaves this kind of info. . . . SO far today 1/2/11 there have been 133 visits.  Yesterday 1/1/11 there were
168 visits.    In December  2010 there were a total of 4,876 visits.   And since July 1, 2010 there were 27,261 hits.

A whole lot of "chatter" going on. . . ;-). . . . .Just thought you might find this a bit of interest.

ciao ciao ~
     Justin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'day mate!

(Greg in mischevious-Adelaide)

JustinO'Shea said...

G'day Greg!