Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW BEGINNINGS 2011

I need to repost this one.  Sophie thought I was the one sponsoring the boy.  GARY is the 'adoptive father' and he needs to get the credit.  His font is so small that when I post things from him I usually type them over. . .but. . it was "the morning after the night before. . . ." I'se tired. . .. hehe..justin

G'Day, JustinO,
I suddenly got it into my thick skull to do something positive for 2011.  So I sponsored a kid of World Vision.  I picked the grumpiest looking kid I could find, and the one waiting the longest for sponsorhood.  He's 1 year old  Anyel Antonio from Nicaraugua.  Fair dinkum, he's the grumpiest looking kid I've ever seen.

SO there ya go.  2011 and beyond will make a difference to a little bloke who needed a hand.  I'm a pensioner so I don't have a lotta money to spare, but, hey, I'm a zillionaire compared to him.

I'm looking forward to receiving regular correspondence from World Vision about his progress as time goes by.

2011 won't be just another year. Yeah? And I feel pretty good about it.


GARY


~~~~~~~~
G'Day back atcha, Gary. . . what a great idea.. . great for you and especially great for ANYEL!  Lucky kid!  Thanks for telling, dear 'Grump'. . .hahaaha. . .I hope you will send a pic of him later on and I'll post it here. . . . . JustinO

6 comments:

fromsophiesview said...

Congratulations to you Justin. Your boy will be so happy with your contributions! BTW..have a Happy New Year and 2011 is going to be a great year...just passing it on!

JustinO'Shea said...

Sophie, you honey,
Did you forget your reading glasses? Thanks for the comments but you need to address them to GARY. . .he is the one who
adopted the boy! I wish I had. . .maybe I shall look into it. . . .sounds like a good idea to me.
-----justin

Gary Kelly said...

Okay, so I've got a small font. You didn't have to broadcast it to the whole damn world.

JustinO'Shea said...

Gary Kelly, you are toooooo much!!!
hahahahahaha you said it, duude!

fromsophiesview said...

Sorry about that...yes I need glasses all right....just call me squinty!Cheers!

JustinO'Shea said...

S'OK, Sophie, I heard that comes with the years. . .n'est-ce pas? ;-)