Sunday, September 18, 2011

G'Day. .G'Day

G'day

G'Day, Gary. . .what a cute catching tune!
Let me tell you the show I just watched. . .LOL. . As I turned on the vid Peter jumped up and did a lip-sync/dance routine of Slim Dusty's song.  Surprised me, he did. . .just up and did it. . .and quite well, if I do say so m'self . . .hahaaa. . .he is an excellent mimic. ;-)
Thanks for sending. . . . JustinO

Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:51 PM

Message body

G'day JustinO,
 
If ya gunna say g'day, this is the way to say it.
 
 
Gary
 
By Have a guess| 1 video

3 comments:

JustinO'Shea said...

Gary Kelly has left a new comment on your post "G'Day. .G'Day":

Yep, it's a catchy tune alright, and I'm glad it appealed to Peter's thespian talents.

Slim toured Oz with his road show for as long as anyone can remember... visiting country towns no one had ever heard of except the locals. He was only 73 when he died on this day in 2003 but he'll long be remembered as the quintessential Aussie. Noworriesmatehowyagoin.

Richard said...

Justin, perhaps next summer we'll catch Peter out in front of Ptown town hall doing his number with a hat on the ground for tourist contributions. :)

JustinO'Shea said...

Richard. . . .

NOooooooo. . . .I think not. ;-))