Friday, October 16, 2009

THE PORCH

http://philip.greenspun.com/images/pcd4892/chatham-porch-17.4.jpg

Looking at this pic of our porch. . .how I long to be home on the Cape this weekend.. . .to be with Peter the Portuguese baker, fisherman, lover from Provincetown. . .

I need to ponder this a bit more. . . can I get that report finished if I go. .?
Maybe Mme Bouvier would like a late-ish Fall trip to the Cape. . .she is good company and always spontaneous for sudden new plans. I know my parents have no earth-shaking plans for this weekend, no big 'do's' or dinner parties.. . .this is the quiet season we are entering Chez O'Shea before the holidays arrive ushered in by Thanksgiving in late November.

Maybe. . .I shall go. . . well, lemme see. . . .LOL




2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

This is the way I like posting, part true, part random. :-) Propz Pilgrim

Gary Kelly said...

Every time I see that porch I visualize little Justino whizzing around on his trike hehe. How cute that must have been.