Monday, December 7, 2009

More info on the source "The Law of the Garbage Truck"

Thanks, Dawn.
I post this message here so that more of you will see it and know of its origins. It is also posted at the day in my blog.
Always good to know we are all part of the Greater Picture.
Justin O'Shea. . . .

Dawn has left a new comment on your post "HAVE A GARBAGE-FREE DAY":

Thanks for posting this great story! My name is Dawn, and I work with David J. Pollay, the author of The Law of the Garbage Truck™. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you can read the original story on David’s blog, http://davidjpollay.typepad.com/david_j_pollay/lawofthegarbagetruck.html. It would mean a lot to us if you would let people know that David is the author of The Law of the Garbage Truck.

You can also find out more information about The Law of the Garbage Truck on www.thelawofthegarbagetruck.com. Make sure to check out the video of people in New York City taking the No Garbage Trucks!™ Pledge: www.bewareofgarbagetrucks.com. It’s pretty cool.

Thanks again!

Dawn

5 comments:

Mike Connor said...

That's what I love about christmas. Everybody seems to get it at this point, everybody's smiling and being happy - why can't it just always be like that :) I don't get why this should be so much more special.

- I mean it's cold and there's snow (At least in Denmark) but people are very nice to eachother, and generally - The society itself is alot more nice to be in, 'cause everybody seems to get that message.

And indeed, why should we let others destroy our mood? If you're angry or frustrated all the life, you can't even hope to enjoy it yourself! So maybe what we really should be doing is helping those who're that way, eventhough we don't know 'em, huh?

Gary Kelly said...

Whaddayamean everybody's smiling and being happy?

I'm not.

I've decided to write a book: How to win dissenters and irritate people.

JustinO'Shea said...

Oh my dear man. . .don't stay there: it's no fun being lonely. . . Even old Scrooge saw the futility and changed. . . besides, Kelly is definitely an Irish name so Ebenezer isn't any relative of yours!

Pull up your sox and shuffle along. . LOL

Gary Kelly said...

I would have thought a smart boi like you, Justino, would know the difference between being lonely and being alone. I'm never lonely when I'm alone. But, as they say in the vernacular, you had to be there.

It's not for everyone.

JustinO'Shea said...

Au contraire, I DO know well the difference from being lonely and being alone. I am rarely lonely when I am alone: I am good company. hahahaaa

What I commented on by saying "Don't stay there" was your saying you were not happy and were not smiling. I was inviting you to move beyond that status. . .

So. .you are writing an autobiography!