Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A CHAT with GREG in ADELAIDE

Greg said...

There is so much I would love to say/comment in response to your wonderful post Justin. It brought to me a heap of pleasant imagery.
I would love to know you better, and I don't mean physically.

To comment and ask questions here would be too public for me.... and to be honest could really only be expressed face to face in a reactive conversation that is not possible like this.
I wish.....nah, ah well....


But of course I only know the one side of the story, and only what you write for public consumption. So, I really don't have a full picture of Peter or your relationship.

It is a great pity that we cannot talk face to face and I could enjoy your impish humour first hand....ha! I love it.

But of course I can only leave that to my imagination. Keep feeding it..haha.

From what I've read, and more importantly from what I've read between the lines, I trust that you have the good sense not to hurt either of you if you two do grow apart. I feel you will always be friends, if you have anything to do with it.

I wish you both all the best and I do, very much, love your style and humour, you do make me smile and laugh, keep it up my friend, you appear to be a special person indeed. In fact I am sure of it.

Greg in Adelaide.


4 comments:

Gary Kelly said...

Now doesn't really exist ya know. Study the sweep hand of a clock or wrist watch. By the time it says now it's gone. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

"It helps me to know from others that I am not a mess and that i am doing a pretty good job with life. . . good enough at least I am not totally messed up."

So, Jus, you feel a bit like a duck?
All serene on the surface but paddling like hell underneath?

Nothing unusual about that.
I reckon the only ones that have the same thing happening both sides the water have the bigger problem.

You think things through and seem to (to me at least) be reaching the right sort of conclusions and have high regard for others, this is not a bad thing. But don't analyse things to death....but I'm sure you've considered that and do live in the moment and can be impuslive when appropriate. Spontaneity is essential if you are not to be a wet blanket....and you are far from that, I am sure.

Hmmm...Not sure how this will come out..as you say, you need facial and hand waving expressions to communicate the best...at least I do.

Again, there are so many things I would like to say....but this aint the place.

Keep paddling mate, from my angle you're doin well.
All the Best,
Greg in Adelaide

Anonymous said...

Can I send you a message that will not be posted please? I just wanna say thanks, and a few other things, nothing creepy.

Greg in Adelaide

JustinO'Shea said...

YES, of course. If you want to send me a message which will not be published, is private, just put DO NOT PUBLISH in subject line. . .or anywhere.

I always read posts before I press the magic button. hahahaa

justin