Sunday, September 5, 2010

NEW EFFECTIVE CPR

FW: New CPR technique - worth sharing















|



The life you save could be mine. PLEASE watch this video.

If you haven't seen  this, you should. If you have seen it, it won't hurt to see it  again.

This is a new CPR technique which is much  simpler.

This is a very important video regarding the latest CPR procedure. Please watch and forward to your friends and family if you haven't already done so. You never know, a life may be saved utilizing this new procedure.

http://medicine.arizona.edu/spotlight/learn-sarver-heart-centers-continuous-chest-compression-cpr

3 comments:

Gary Kelly said...

Thanks for posting this, JustinO. It's something everyone should know.

I suffered a heart attack 8 years ago and all I got from bystanders was a phone call to emergency and a little cup of water.

But I'm still here cos I'm too bloody ornery to cash in my chips... yet.

JustinO'Shea said...

Good you are ornery. . . otherwise we'd not have the chance to meet you thru your comments.

This new CPR is so simple. . .I hope many people learn and use it if needed.

I like stubborn people who refuse to cash in until THEY are ready. . hahaha

ciao
justin

Unknown said...

The first time I heard of this, we were using it. Too bad it was too late.
http://brightergrave.blogspot.com/2010/05/death-at-funeral.html

But, it was just her time. It's good to know these things. If there is a next time, I am ready.