Saturday, May 12, 2012

license


Check out your Driver's License!
 
Things are just getting crazier in the USA.  This is unbelievable.  Check your Driver's License - I've already removed mine.  I suggest you all do the same.  Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!
 
I just searched for mine and there it was...  photo and all!  Thanks to Homeland Security.  Canadians are exposed too!  Go to the web site and check it out.  It's unbelievable!!!  Just enter your name, city and state to see yours on file.
 
After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove."  This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.  Please notify others so they too can protect themselves.
 
http://www.license.shorturl.com/
 

4 comments:

Jim said...

Big Brother is REALLY watching us!!! Thanks for the heads up Justin! Unbelievable!

Jim said...

I know you better be hiding Mr. Man! lol

Gary Kelly said...

I thought scammers and spammers on the net were after our money. But I was surprised to hear on telly the other night that they're also after our identities.

For the record, I want everyone to know that if some bloke approaches you and says he's me, he's not. Unless he is.

JustinO'Shea said...

Just passing through. . . .;-)