Thursday, January 23, 2014

THE DUCKY BOYS, BIGOTS, DUMMIES, ETC. .. . LOL

More on "the Ducks". . . .

gp has left a new comment on your post "WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL . . .!!!!": 

Totally off the subject Justin (sorry), but thought you might find this interesting. According to Bill Maher, the Ducky guys probably were your garden-variety racist/homophobic frat boys before they morphed into their current made-for-tv, backwoods, good ole boy roles. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/18/1270686/-Bill-Maher-Has-New-For-Rule-To-Duck-Dynasty-Following-Americans-VIDEO?detail=email 

6 comments:

jimm said...

Makes ya wonder what these guys did for MLK day...

JustinO'Shea said...

Well. . maybe they drank a lot that day, cursed and uttered vile epithets at the crowds who gathered in
DC, and other places.
Vicious, booze-induced comments, dontcha know.
--justin

J said...

What's the evidence these guys cuss and drink? (Or is that just liberal hate-mongering?)Despite the fact that the duck boys look like Z Z Top, I suspect they are considerably more sophisticated than they let on.

JustinO'Shea said...

I just like giving you stuff to jump on with my "what is freely asserted can be freely denied" sort of b.s. drivel.

But, to be serious for a moment, I think they are the hate-mongerers currently. . .not at all "nice people". . .LOL

Gary Kelly said...

Yeah, like me. I'm not as dumb as I look. :)

Anonymous said...

This isn't connected to anything here but in the past, you have commented about empathy. Here is a video, a l-o-n-g video (47 minutes) that I guarantee you will find fascinating. It ties into some comments I sent you on May 5, 2013.
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140122-are-you-good-or-evil